Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Journal # 3- 100 Things in Life that Make Me Happy ( Nets II, V)

 100 Forms of Happiness
1. My family
2. My boyfriend
3. My boyfriend's family
4. My friends
5. My cats (my obsession!)
6. Teaching/tutoring
7. My new job as a Teacher Assistant
8. Love/ weddings
9. Dancing
10. Gymnastics
11. The Desert
12. Riding my quad
13. Getting good grades in school of course!
14. Music
15. Making new friends
16. Traveling
17. Flying in my boyfriend's airplane!
18. Reading a good book
19. Rollercoasters!
20. Scary/action/romance/ comedy movies
21. Panera Bread (My latest food obsession)
22. Playing my flute
23. The Beach
24. Swimming
25. Going on long walks
26. Composing music/ music in general!
27. Vacations!
28. Math
29. Shopping
30. The color purple
31. San Diego
32. Estes Park, Co
33. Hawaii
34. Going somewhere new
35. On The Border (Mexican Grill)
36. Margaritas
37. Drawing
38. Writing poetry
39. Learning new things/ school/ education
40. Purple Orchids
41. Sleeping
42. Relaxing
43. Foot massages
44. Laughing/ humor
45. Cruises
46. Children/babies
47. Lazy days at home
48. Being productive
49. My room after it is cleaned.
50. snowboarding/ The snow
51. The beauty in nature and our environment
52. Rainbows
53. Being accepted
54. Technology
55. Food (in general- however NOT seafood...)/ candy
56. Being adventurous
57. Playing tag or hide-and-go-seek (acting like a kid every once in a while...)
58. Developing/ Fixing photography (I am a Kodak certified photo technician!)
59. Taking pictures
60. New experiences
61. The weekend! ( Now that I don't work on the weekends!)
62. My middle name Munro (The only tradition in my family that has been carried down from my Scottish Ancestors)
63. Dresses!
64. Getting all dolled up!
65. Being spontaneous
66. Burts Bee's Chapstick (I use it religiously...)
67. Cold weather
68. Waterparks!
69. Slides
70. Swings
71. Getting my homework done ahead of time instead of last minute
72. Summer
73. Christmas
74. My birthday!
75. Getting gifts for other people
76. Making other people happy
77. Hand Sanitizer (I use that religiously also....)
78. Helping people
79. Getting my nails done
80. Dying my hair
81. Reality shows on TV(The Bachelor, Jersey Shore, etc....)
82. Animals (in general)
83. Driving
84. Mini-golfing
85. Theme Parks
86. Sewing
87. Knitting
88. Scratchboard art
89. Zip-lining
90. Boat rides
91. snorkeling
92. honesty
93. Playing sports and being active (Everything except soccer....)
94. Family reunions/ trips/ celebrations
95. Sunglasses (I am blind in the sun...)
96. rings
97. pedicures
98. kindness/ consideration
99. optimism and smiles
100. Most importantly my life in general! (Everything that I have been given and will be given in the future!) I absolutely love my life and I am so thankful to be here today as after having massive brain sugery when I was younger, the doctors said I wouldn't be!

Questions:
1. How can writing what we are happy about help us in school?
            When we are in school, we tend to stress a lot over tests, homework, and the overall workload. When you feel like giving up, it is great to remember what keeps you going in life. It is a great list to motivate you to continute to do your best.
2. Why is happiness important?
             Being happy is very important in life. When you are upset or mad you are not motivated to do your best. When you are happy, you have motivation in yourself to try your hardest and do your best. Happiness motivates everyone.
3. How can other people benefit from seeing the things that make me happy?
            Other people can greatly benefit from seeing my list because as much as they may have 100 things in life that make them happy, seeing my list can remind them of other things that may also make them happy. The more things you have in life that make you happy, the happier the person you generally are. It is also great to gain awareness of new things in life that could bring you happiness. A great life is a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment